Monday, July 22, 2013

Activity 15 A digital Story-A Walk around the Web

Today enjoyed the rerunning of the web 2.0 as i reviewed all that I learned.  I built a Prezi- getting easier but for some reason, I could not edit my paths :( as I had wanted to have some check appear.  I think the future of teaching is Flipping the classroom which I think will be helpful in matching your teaching to Danielson.  I also enjoyed flubaroo and I think I'll be using Socrate and Piazza. A Walk through the Web 2.0

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to complete everything on time. Hope you enjoyed the course. The last item I have to check is to see that you were commenting on the blogs of others. I'll be looking for that this week. If you haven't done so, please comment on two blogs each week. Check the main blog and then the page "summer blogs".

    Enjoy the rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete