Saturday, July 6, 2013

Activity 11 Creative Commons

Creative Commons Quiz Yea team!
 Here is a image that I found searching the creative commons.http://www.thingiverse.com  and we made broken heart .  Now I am constantly fighting my students to include citations when they use images in ppt!.  It is an uphill battle.
 I also  first encountered CC when I started with my MakerBot.  I was searching

But the key point was in the description  see below.

Many of us have been frustrated to discover that the pins for emmett's Screwless Heart Gears are not PLA compatible. They are too stiff, and in my experience, attempting to force them in can crack the pins and damage the piece itself. So I set about trying to design some alternative pins for PLA. My first attempt was to make flexible end tabs, but…
Published: Dec 20, 2012 on Dec 20, 2012
License: Attribution - Share Alike - Creative Commons"

1 comment: