Thursday, July 11, 2013

Activity 12

I really enjoyed this animation lesson from PhET's  http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/gene-expression-basics . I made a Google form and flubaroo doc using the site- Check it out Gene Expression Lesson   It will make a great review or intro assignment.  I've also used a few ted ex videos

see Bonnie Bassler discovered that bacteria "talk" to each other, using a chemical language that lets them coordinate defense and mount attacks. The find has stunning implications for medicine, industry -- and our understanding of ourselves. Ted talks Bonnie Bassler  I also found the same talk within TEDED  Teded Version of Bonnie Bassler  I've also shared this TEDED talk with Biology team Members How Pain Relievers Work  



I've review Kahn Academy and made a lesson a while ago.  I used this story from KA 
khanacademy mitosis.  I also flipped this KA video Introduction to Cancer Biology kahn Academy


No comments:

Post a Comment